~Death Note!~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Death Note!~

Brand New Death Note RPGame.... (For thoughts who adore or want to learn about death note)

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~ Bound To Earth ~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XxAyumaxXx
Founder
XxAyumaxXx

~ Bound To Earth ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ Bound To Earth ~   ~ Bound To Earth ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:28 pm

Ayuma sits peering into an observation hole, gazing back and forth from one hole to another, into the human realm.

Another shinigami acknowledged his content gaze and broke the stern silence of his thoughts.
"Ayu there are better things to do then just sitting there day dreaming"

a different shinigami added. "he speaks the truth Ayu, you have been sitting there all day"

Ayuma responded in his somewhat bland spoken voice "i realize this, and that may be true for you, but as for me this is quite amusing to watch."
He grinned under the wrapping covering half his face, and went back to his meaningless gaze into the
human world...
Ayuma took out his note book and began writing. he stopped and closed the note, and as he glared at it, he thought to him self, blankly staring from the note to the observation hole and back... finally he reached out, with the note in hand, over the gaping hole in fount of him, and with one final thought, he dropped the note book.

His brain then kicked in and he opened his eye to the sight of his note book falling into the observation hole.. He then reached down and grabbed the book just before it hit the surface...

As he dangeled there he thought " maybe it is time to let you go"... He then let the note book slip from his clawed grip into the human world...

The death note falls on pile of dead flowers in an earie grave yard... and will wait there untill someone holds it in there hands and claims it power....

That time will come soon...

Last edited by XxAyumaxXx on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoterpgame.rpg-board.net
XxAyumaxXx
Founder
XxAyumaxXx

~ Bound To Earth ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Bound To Earth ~   ~ Bound To Earth ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:04 pm

"why humans why must you make me wait for something i so very much long for" said Ayuma looking down in the observation hole...

"did you drop your death note Ayu?!" said an exited shinigami.

"yes i did and iv been waiting for a long time... why cant someone just pick it up" grumbled Ayuma...

"Ayuma it takes a while.. someone has to notice it first, you know" said the other shinigami.. "you did drop it in a very odd place."

Ayuma blankly said "oops"
Back to top Go down
https://deathnoterpgame.rpg-board.net

~ Bound To Earth ~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Death Note!~ :: Role Play :: Shinigami Realm-
Jump to: